|51704||Robot Stereotaxic, Manipulator Arm, ADD-ON, 3 Axis, LEFT||
|51706||Robot Stereotaxic, Manipulator Arm, ADD-ON, 3 Axis, RIGHT||
|51714||Robot Stereotaxic, Manipulator Arm, CONVERSION, 3 Axis, LEFT||
|51716||Robot Stereotaxic, Manipulator Arm, CONVERSION, 3 Axis,RIGHT||
The Motorized Stereotaxics combine the classic design of our time-proven ‘U’-Frame with customized motors and state-of-the-art software.
Designed to adapt conventional stereotaxic systems, the StereoDrive software allows motorized, computer controlled stereotaxic positioning in all 3 orthogonal axes.
Integrated with Paxinos and Watson’s Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, for either rat or mouse, the intuitive movement control enables unprecedented accuracy and higher throughput in all stereotaxic applications.
- Digital Atlas integration
- Frame representation
- Calibration of frame coordinates
- Setting of logical coordinate system (Bregma)
- Coordinates and Atlas visualization of the probe
- Advanced 3D visualization options
- Spatial Atlas representation
- Intuitive probe control
- Intuitive navigation
Axial View Coronal View Sagittal View Working View
Your choice of two service options:
- Option 1: New Motorized Manipulator Arm and Axis StereoDrive Software
Keep your existing arm. We’ll ship you a new one.
- Option 2: Conversion to Motorized Manipulator Arm and Axis StereoDrive Software
Send us your existing arm. We will convert it to motorized for you.